Do you think pyramid head’s recharge addons should all be merged into one addon?
I thought of it awhile back with how pyramid head has somewhat decent yet not very helpful recharge addons and I thought why not make these 2 recharge addons into 1 addon
Or a better alternative is to make it like Wesker’s “leather gloves” addon which does this:-
and last but not least here’s my “idea” on how to rework his recharge addons
- dead butterfly addon allows you to recharge 10% faster
- valtiel sect photograph gets reworked from a recharge addon and instead has the ability of the Obsidian Goblet addon (cause I think this addon is pretty bad to have the status of an iri addon and it’s much much better off for it to be reworked into something stronger than it’s current form cause it’s more of a situational addon)
- also sorry if anyone is getting annoyed or bored of constantly seeing my addon change ideas or how annoying they often sound anyways have a nice day



Comments