What I learned this past rank reset
dead hard is used a ton at mid ranks.
At red ranks it’s useless because against good killers you’ll get away with it once.
Just like decisive strike. If you’re not good at chases, it’s a wasted perk slot. Might as well use a stealth perk instead.
At red ranks it’s useless because against good killers you’ll get away with it once.
Just like decisive strike. If you’re not good at chases, it’s a wasted perk slot. Might as well use a stealth perk instead.
Comments
I know DH can be useful for other things but it's a perk that never suited my playstyle, i'm not a big fan of exhaustion/1 time use perks (except for adrenaline and balanced landing).
This ^
I came here to write this.
Also, being able to get away from the killer for once is more than enough. If you think about it, DS does the same thing. (DS is OP for other reasons though, I don't want to mention them here)
Dead hard is useless if bad survivors run it. This perk becomes relevant if a good survivor uses it since it might prolong the chase as much as 30-60 seconds.
Against someone like LF or Freddy who can't do ######### at loops though, it can easily drag out the chase for much much longer.