Closed
Discussion closed.
Discussion closed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
My first game on PS4 today crashed near the end... had the Daily and one Tome challenge done in that match...
Really annoying. But i have no penalty.
Games after that went normal.
Dang that sucks. This first penalty was like 30 seconds(possibly a minute) so i wasn't worried, then the 2nd time it was 3 mins and i was getting worried. This last time it went to 15, so i shut off the game. I'm not taking any chances especially during an event. And it sucks because I don't know when it will be ok and safe to play, because from what i read they don't disclose the reset time on the D/C timer so I guess I'll take a break for a few days and hope it gets fixed, just to be safe.
In the bug section they have it at least acknoledged. People report that for some time now.
Don´t think they repair that fast.
Ususally when i get a crash games after that are normal. Maybe there are some broken servers and most are fine.
Add yours to the bug section so they see there are more players affected.