The shard & AC difference will be refunded automatically by our team - I do not have an ETA on that yet I'm afraid. However, the refund is for the purchase on the 18th during the time when the sale went live and before the correct IS prices were added (so approximately the first 2 hours of the Event), no other refunds will be happening, anything purchased on the 19th October that is included with the sale, would automatically have the correct discount applied.
The shard & AC difference will be refunded automatically by our team - I do not have an ETA on that yet I'm afraid. However, the refund is for the purchase on the 18th during the time when the sale went live and before the correct IS prices were added (so approximately the first 2 hours of the Event), no other refunds will be happening, anything purchased on the 19th October that is included with the sale, would automatically have the correct discount applied.
Well, there was a discount on golden cages and not on shards during the event, and that's when I bought it. Looks like I just have to wait
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The shard & AC difference will be refunded automatically by our team - I do not have an ETA on that yet I'm afraid. However, the refund is for the purchase on the 18th during the time when the sale went live and before the correct IS prices were added (so approximately the first 2 hours of the Event), no other refunds will be happening, anything purchased on the 19th October that is included with the sale, would automatically have the correct discount applied.
Well, there was a discount on golden cages and not on shards during the event, and that's when I bought it. Looks like I just have to wait