How long do your chases last for?
I don't know about you but i think the only way for me to even get good in chases is too play a ######### ton of survivor. Which is what i have been doing and i have noticed a significant improvement in how long my chases are in game. Usually i go for about at least maybe 1 minute or so. But now, with Windows Of Opportunity my chases usually last at least until one gen is completed and a gen is done. The only thing fun about this game is the chases, plain and simple.
How long does your chases last when you play survivor?
Comments
Never long enough to get Bloodlust 2 or 3, not for the first nor second part of the chase.
As killer Always run them counter clockwise... if your survivor run them clockwise if u can makes a big difference
Ok so if I'm on xbox where I'm most comfortable or using controller on PC it's 1-2 minutes. On PC with M&Keyboard it's about 40-50 seconds normally but if the killer plays in a generic way, then I can get 1-2 minutes easily. If it's estate on mouse and keyboard I'll last 15 seconds because there's almost no pallets on that map it's ridiculous.
I'm also a survivor main again too so I can get good again. I've been playing it a LOT.
It changes A LOT. I know this answer is that kind of answer that people despise since I am not really clear but I have to mention these.
Is the killer nurse or spirit?
Is the killer a good skilled huntress?
When did the killer start to chase me? First, second, third? The reason why this is important is because when you face billy or leatherface, and they wasted a couple of pallets, you might go down in about 10 seconds since you don't know which pallets are wasted.
Are the killers basic m1 killers?
Do the killers try to mindgame and are they successful?
There are instances where I looped a killer 4-5 generators or got downed in about 10 seconds by omegablink nurses. There are too many variants for me to give an exact answer.