Deathslingers change unnecessary

Why the hell is deathslingers reload speed is so quick? I literally can't do anything between shots and it's irritating and unfair. Please revert back slinger or get rid of one reload add ons or nerf the reload add on

Comments

  • They only changed it by 0.15 seconds... The difference is barely noticeable.

  • He's literally a weaker huntress. She can damage from practically an unlimited distance without the need to reel in. I'd focus on here not him, lol.

  • @Anthony15 said:

    Why the hell is deathslingers reload speed is so quick? I literally can't do anything between shots and it's irritating and unfair. Please revert back slinger or get rid of one reload add ons or nerf the reload add on

    He has exactly the same speed as before, his reaload now is not lower with both reload addons than before... the only thing that got buffed is just running a brown reload addon + something else or running no reload addon at all... Soooo is it really that quick?