Can I get my things from Switch moved to PC?

I was wondering if its possible because I have alot of stuff on Switch and I find no joy on thag platform since I'm now on PC. Would I contact customer service for something like this?

Comments

  • @Friendly0091 said:

    I was wondering if its possible because I have alot of stuff on Switch and I find no joy on thag platform since I'm now on PC. Would I contact customer service for something like this?

    You cannot unfortunately. Cross-progression was planned but never happened.

  • @Friendly0091 said:

    I was wondering if its possible because I have alot of stuff on Switch and I find no joy on thag platform since I'm now on PC. Would I contact customer service for something like this?

    Unfortunately no there's no Cross Progression between the two yet. It was supposed to be out a couple of Septembers back, but fell through for some reason. I do not believe there's been any update since.

  • I think I saw an interview with one of the lead Devs where they said something to the effect that they've discussed the technicalities of implementing cross progression but said nothing else beyond that.

    Reading between the lines, I took that to mean yes we could do it, but there's some other reason we can't talk about for why it's not happening. But this is just a hunch.