PSA: Shards are being refunded.

To those of you who spent 9k shards on a character during the event before the discount was added, you will be refunded 4.5k shards. This has been confirmed by mandy on another post, they are working on a way to accomplish it right now.

Comments

  • I bought Renato with shards about a week ago. I doubt I'll be included in that, but it sure would be nice. Then I could get Thalita too, and I'd finally have every survivor unlocked.

  • @Caiman said:

    I bought Renato with shards about a week ago. I doubt I'll be included in that, but it sure would be nice. Then I could get Thalita too, and I'd finally have every survivor unlocked.

    This is only refunding the difference from when the sale started yesterday - Shard prices were not added until later, and the AC amounts were only 30% when they should have been higher. So we are refunding the difference on the characters. Earlier purchases (so before the sale started) are not being refunded.

  • I bought a survivor for 9000 shards on 19.10.23 and still have not been returned. I don't even know what to do

  • good thing I saved all month just for the discount. Made my head hurt that I could have gotten them cheaper if I waited a few more hours


  • @JusticeDP said:

    I bought a survivor for 9000 shards on 19.10.23 and still have not been returned. I don't even know what to do

    that was during haunted by daylight and as mandy said BHVR is currently working on refunding shards spent. hopefully soon.

  • you should be getting your refunds very shortly, if you've not yet received them!