Where can i ask for a refund?

This "later" shard discount really pissed my off.

Where should i go to ask for a refund.

Any links?

Thnaks.

Comments

  • What are you trying to refund??

    Because I can save you some time and tell ya there's a 99.99% chance its going to be a no

  • @Shroompy said:

    What are you trying to refund??

    Because I can save you some time and tell ya there's a 99.99% chance its going to be a no

    Going off their last post, they want a refund on the shards they spent only a short while before a shard discount was applied.

    @topic Especially with shards I don't think you're getting any sort of refund

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3566427#Comment_3566427

    Going off their last post, they want a refund on the shards they spent only a short while before a shard discount was applied.

    @topic Especially with shards I don't think you're getting any sort of refund

    oh yea that aint happening lol

  • If players purchased the character at full price with Iri Shards, or with the 350AC's prior to the correct pricing of 250AC's being implemented , then a refund of the price difference will automatically be sent to you.

    However, there's no refunds for anything purchased prior to the sale starting.

  • @Mandy said:

    If players purchased the character at full price with Iri Shards, or with the 350AC's prior to the correct pricing of 250AC's being implemented , then a refund of the price difference will automatically be sent to you.

    However, there's no refunds for anything purchased prior to the sale starting.

    NICE!

    Thanks Mandy :)

  • @Mandy said:

    If players purchased the character at full price with Iri Shards, or with the 350AC's prior to the correct pricing of 250AC's being implemented , then a refund of the price difference will automatically be sent to you.

    However, there's no refunds for anything purchased prior to the sale starting.

    Same I got two Characters when it was 350 last night and today I seen them 250. I have not got the difference yet. hope it happens soon.

  • @Amshnock said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3566469#Comment_3566469

    Same I got two Characters when it was 350 last night and today I seen them 250. I have not got the difference yet. hope it happens soon.

    it's not going to be instant I'm afraid, it will likely take a few days.