Been charged too many Auric Cells and Shards

Hello,

just writing here since the Chat bot doesn't let me open a ticket on the right section for this topic.

Yesterday, shortly after the event started, I charged up 6000 auric cells to buy various killers and survivors.

Unfortunately, I was deducted 350 aura cells for each character instead of just 250, which is now very annoying. I also was charged 9000 irisident shards for the knight instead of 4500. The shop now says each cost 250/4500.

The characters that I bought yesterday for auric cells for which I was deducted 350 each are: Jill, Leon, Ada, Rebecca, Renato, Wesker, Nemesis. As well as Nicolas Cage for 500 aura cells, although I don't know if it's because he's more expensive than others so the 500 for Nicolas might have been legit.

I waited a long time for the event for a discount that I now couldn't take full advantage of because the prices in the shop weren't what they should have been, and I'm disappointed.

Can I please get the overpaid aura cells and iridescent shards back? There are 100 overpaid aura cells per character (as stated I am not sure about Nicolas), so at least 700 aura cells and 4500 irisident chards are missing on my side now.

Playing on PC/Steam.

Thank you for your help and have a nice day :-)

Tagged: Declined

Comments