LF GOOD NA West Players NO COMMS
Usually playing with my duo and we play on steam, so drop your friend codes or dbd tags below if you want to join the swf. Experienced players only
Usually playing with my duo and we play on steam, so drop your friend codes or dbd tags below if you want to join the swf. Experienced players only
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play on PS, Swiftie_RN #9336
I’ve been playing a few years now. I SWF often, but always looking for new players. StellarNebulae #a92a
NA West PC Player, playing a couple years. FizzWhiz #65fc
anyone play on na west or hst ?