got email
got email from dead by daylight which don't have to me and the showed a charm and say have a charm on us and I click claim charm and there nothing soo
what the point?
got email from dead by daylight which don't have to me and the showed a charm and say have a charm on us and I click claim charm and there nothing soo
what the point?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you sure that wasn't a phishing site or something? I'm pretty sure they don't send you emails to reclaim something you requested.
Don't click links in emails.
You have to use the code in the store, the instructions are just below the picture in the email. The claim your charm button is pointless, yes.
that email I got but I didn't get a code under it
omg the writing and code are black out lol
start chamging important login info such as bank acc or steam, etc. prayers
it from dead by daylight but thanks
or bhvr
it one of tho email newsletter from them.