Event cosmetics bugging on milestone points!!
Please help I have a problem with my milestone rewards for Xbox series x on the haunted by daylight event. My issue is that I have unlocked 4 out of 21 event items but I don’t have any mile stone points for the extra rewards. The event is limited time and I would be disappointed if I’m unable to get rewarded the items that are bugging if this bug isn’t fixed by the end of the event. I have tried restarting the game and reset my console and I still haven’t been awarded points when I should have atleast 4.
Comments
I've noticed this on Playstation 5, I have 7 of the items and the first milestone is at 6, but it's still reading that I have 0 rewards unlocked.
Here's even a screenshot from in game, I count 6 just from what's showing but it didn't give me the reward.
Thank you so much for attaching that bro! I was trying to attach mine and it wasn’t allowing me for proof I have multiple that should show but it hasn’t given my reward either
Same problem. Please fix this
Same problem on Steam.
Same on Steam, I have 8 unlocked and 0 points. Restarting the game after unlocking items did not fix it.
Oh no. What is milestone? I bought Mikela s shirt, did I overpay or something? What is the problem exactly? I paid using the new currency.
Same thing has happened to my account on PS5.
It’s also bugged on PlayStation 4 as well.