what if instead of perks, it'd be like this?

just a random thought

imagine if every survivor, just like killer, had their OWN skills/talents that belong ONLY to them, meaning, you could use them only if you were playing that character? doesn't matter, could be either perks or something else. for example, if you like self-care(bad example, i know) and want to use it, you wouldn't be allowed to just bring it on any character, but only on claudette, well, because it does belong to HER, so you'd have to specifically play her. you'd also have access to her other 2 perks.

not saying that it'd be better, but i wonder which character would be the most played then, just for their specific skills. got this idea from a similar game called identity v, where each survivor has their own talent and such.

Comments

  • Claudette- Healer

    Dwight- Gen Jockey

    David- Runner

    Meg- Runner

    Fang Min- Gen Jockey

    Jane- General player (I guess)

    Mikayla- Booner (I have nothing more to say)

    ETC... I could come up with a role for all Survivors but I can't tell who'd be played the most

  • Absolutely not. Why would you want to be pigeonholed into a specific character to play a role? What value does that add to players?