Dailies should give you shards as well
I'm tired of having to balance whether I wanna spend my fragments on perks, survivors/killers or cosmetics. Cosmetics as it is right now, come out and cost 21k. That's half a year's worth of shards if I'm not wrong. On top of that if you've just started playing you kinda need to invest in whatever survivor/killer has the meta perks or pray they get put into Shrine.
Just add 100 shards for dailies. The grind will be still grueling no doubt, but it'll be better, especially when new cosmetics come out almost every one or two weeks.
And as for those about to post "BHVR is a company that wants to make money blah blah", I already spend money on this game with new chapters or passes, or licensed skins. The concept of whales means that the ones who do splurge on games etc. are probably like 1% of the playerbase anyway. Majority of players have to balance between spending money on a game or not. They adjusted BP costs last year, they should do the same for fragments or give out more fragments at this point.
Comments
Well yeah i agree.
I did math last week for how many shards i need for all my cloudette skins (i have like 50 out of 110 or something) and it came out taht i need 330k iri shards to get all of them, which is terrible considering ive got 4 or 5 main characters xD
maybe double amount of shard you get for lvling or decrease price of the skins?
BHVR doesnt make a lot of money of off those skins anyway, no one buys aurics for old skins if character is not licensed.
I would assume whales get skins that way, since they probably buy those skins on release when they are available only for aurics, as well as to avoid grinding for them.
If i'm not wrong DBD players probably have quite a bit of disposable income as the game isn't ftp so I would assume the base playerbase is different than say the playerbase of games with an ftp model (say league etc.) as well as probably being older than the demographics in ftp games (a lot of teenagers and kids).
We definitely need to be gaining more Iris per level, no doubt. But it wouldn't hurt for dailies to award 100 iri shards per daily mission.