How long do Twitch drops take to receive? It’s been 3 days so far
I did all current Twitch drops but when i checked i didn’t received any. account correctly linked and claimed on Twitch.
I did all current Twitch drops but when i checked i didn’t received any. account correctly linked and claimed on Twitch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you logged into your BHVR account to check the status of your items? Even if you claimed them on Twitch, there could be something stopping them from transferring to your game. I had to re-link my accounts a couple times through my BHVR account before all of mine transferred. They transferred immediately once I did.
Also don’t forget to click/tap the “claim” button in the drops menu.
it sounds stupid but it would be a shame if you missed out because of that.