Knight feedback/ bug?

I was playing against a knight on the macmillan ironworks of misery map, I was up on the catwalk inside. The knight placed a minion below me, the minion agroed on me, and within 1 second he beamed up from the ground floor to the catwalk and hit me.

I didn't even have time to react.

Are the minions supposed to cross elevation instantly?

Comments

  • Yes. As soon as you get detected the guard will always move directly to the exact position you were in at that moment, before it begins chasing you (this is also where it will leave the banner). During that time it can move through walls and floors and it will move at whatever speed it has to in order to reach that exact position in the hunt startup time which is anywhere from 1.875 to 2.5 seconds depending on how long that guard's patrol path was (longer patrol paths = guards start hunting you faster once they spot you).

  • Don't like it. Don't like it at all.