Killers with lag.

Has anyone noticed this in matches lately?

I've been playing more killer than survivor so perhaps I've missed this happening but I went to do some challenges today on survivor and each match I see the killer is red icon popping up. Then they glitch and get a hit on someone.

Seems like in these matches, once a player or two has been sacrificed, the issue with their internet stops happening.

Is this a bug, an exploit, or just really really weird coincidence?

Comments

  • On which servers are you playing?

    I am on Central Europe (Frankfurt) and here it’s pretty normal for killers/players in general to have high ping because Eastern Europe, Russia and the Middle East don’t have servers closer to them and.. well there is noticeable lag to some degree in almost every match.

    though I guess if you noticed it more recently that’s not it? Can’t say I noticed it more than usual recently..

  • @Mooks said:

    On which servers are you playing?

    I am on Central Europe (Frankfurt) and here it’s pretty normal for killers/players in general to have high ping because Eastern Europe, Russia and the Middle East don’t have servers closer to them and.. well there is noticeable lag to some degree in almost every match.

    though I guess if you noticed it more recently that’s not it? Can’t say I noticed it more than usual recently..

    North America. It was a thing every once in awhile, but it is literally every match now. So much so I was starting to wonder if it was a new exploit. It certainly favors the killers as they are getting hits that are "questionable" we shall say lol.