Please Widen Bear Trap Hitboxes
Not much, just a little. It is beyond tilting to have a trap set up at a pallet, successfully chase a survivor into that trap, and for that survivor to be able to walk around it because you were a few pixels off the right positioning, while you yourself have to completely avoid that trap due to the killer's larger hitbox.
I don't think traps should be super big, of course, but at least big enough to cover the gap wherever a pallet's spawned would be fair. It'd allow walking around traps in larger areas to still work, it would still require the killer player to consider placement carefully there and in window scenarios, but it would mean that trapping pallets isn't a matter of constantly second guessing if it needs to be a few millimetres to the left or something.
Just a QoL change and hardly the only thing Trapper needs, but it would definitely be very nice. I'd be totally fine with the model of the traps themselves being sized up to accommodate, if necessary, I just hate pallet-trapping being kinda inconsistent and up to ultra-precise positioning.
Comments