Can .webp images be allowed on the forums?
Like 60% of the images I find on the internet are .webp but they can't be put into forum posts without converting them and it's really annoying.
Can .webp be added to the allowed list of file extensions?
Like 60% of the images I find on the internet are .webp but they can't be put into forum posts without converting them and it's really annoying.
Can .webp be added to the allowed list of file extensions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately not, given the security issues we face - I have no intentions of adding further file extensions onto the platform I'm afraid.