New SM is the most fun ive had on the game in years

I had such a negative reaction to her PTB since they nerfed the drone range down to 8m. But since the PTB changes she has been an absolute blast to play.

I can genuinely play this killer for 8+ hours on end and never get bored unless I intentionally try to bore myself. That is a rare occurrence that only happened back in the corona pandemic with pre-ADS nerf slinger.

It shows that just a few minor changes can make a killer feel so much better to play, from being one of the least fun, cooldown ridden killers in her PTB, to being one of the most fun hybrid setup killers in the game.

(Though please make low power mode and ultrasonic speaker base kit and delete shotgun speakers thanks :3)

image.png

(why her leg do that)

Comments