can survivors make the killer disconnect?

Hello, Iam just curious as this happened to me like 4-5 times in the last week. Even twice a day, once.

Its always in games where I have a good start as killer and quickly down and hook survivor after survivor, when I get disconnected from the game where it shows that everyone disconnected. I even got a penalty from one of these happenings the other day.

A few minutes ago, I encountered probably a 4 man swf throwing withered isle. I got 1 down quickly -> hook him on sourge. Someone else trades immediately on that scourge. They have 2 hook stages now, 1 injured surv and another on his way to the hook, unluckily running into me, dying. They should have like zeroi gen progress anywhere due to the scourges and me kicking a second gen before the hooks. Right when I want to pick the guy who ran into me up, I get like frozen in animation when the hand is right about to grab that surv -> disconnect.

Today, I started to record games like that. Is BHVR interested in the footage of games like that to find anomalies in like,... a game history of certain players? Maybe they can use that to analyze specified players games if that happens on a regular basis to killers playing against them. In my head I just like to think they have some meta data from games saved somewhere.

Or am I just paranoid? I usually have a stable internet connection.

Comments

  • You're not just paranoid, the game's got a cheater problem. One version of the cheat makes the killer DC and take penalty, another version just makes the match server disconnect.

  • @KelMartigan said:

    Hello, Iam just curious as this happened to me like 4-5 times in the last week. Even twice a day, once.

    Its always in games where I have a good start as killer and quickly down and hook survivor after survivor, when I get disconnected from the game where it shows that everyone disconnected. I even got a penalty from one of these happenings the other day.

    A few minutes ago, I encountered probably a 4 man swf throwing withered isle. I got 1 down quickly -> hook him on sourge. Someone else trades immediately on that scourge. They have 2 hook stages now, 1 injured surv and another on his way to the hook, unluckily running into me, dying. They should have like zeroi gen progress anywhere due to the scourges and me kicking a second gen before the hooks. Right when I want to pick the guy who ran into me up, I get like frozen in animation when the hand is right about to grab that surv -> disconnect.

    Today, I started to record games like that. Is BHVR interested in the footage of games like that to find anomalies in like,... a game history of certain players? Maybe they can use that to analyze specified players games if that happens on a regular basis to killers playing against them. In my head I just like to think they have some meta data from games saved somewhere.

    Or am I just paranoid? I usually have a stable internet connection.

    Yes.

  • I've heard a couple of other people say the've had sussy DCs and apparently one even had a survivor gloat about making him DC. I've had one iffy DC in the last couple days.