i am missing my auric cells
Yesterday I purchased the 4025 auric cell pack from the in-game store and I have not received them yet. It said the purchase went through. My account never received the currency though.
Tagged:
Declined
Yesterday I purchased the 4025 auric cell pack from the in-game store and I have not received them yet. It said the purchase went through. My account never received the currency though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might want to go to BHVR's website and file a support ticket.
@Jay_Whyask I have filed a ticket and have not received a response yet. I came here to see if this was a bug or not
Bro, same. I purchased 1600 and got nothing after 24 hours.
I´ve been reading spanish comments about this and they all got the same problem. Tf is this