Auric cell purchase
I bought cellpack 2. It was taken from my account but have not recieved them.
I bought cellpack 2. It was taken from my account but have not recieved them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same happened to me yesterday still I have not get them. This issue seems pretty common on xbox my brother didn't get them as well.
Same on xbox yesterday
Same. I´ve read this since yesterday from 5 different people in YT and here. (Spanish and English community)
Its been 24 hours and I still dont get them. (Xbox)
It never happened to me since now tho?
i bought the $20 pack of cells and sent a ticket in about not recieveng it with a screen shot of the proof of purchase and nothing yet. and i downloaded the game through game pass on pc for windows
same here on xbox pc
Hello, this issue is currently under investigation with our team - apologies for the inconvenience here, will update as soon as more information becomes available.
There has been a fix applied, you should start receiving your purchased Auric Cells now