Is anyone else not getting their Twitch drops?

Unsure where to post this but I've fulfilled all the requirements for the drops but only 2 of the 3 items were awarded to me. Unsure how to go about amending this as I've never used Twitch drops before.

image.png


The item in question - It says I've claimed it but it doesn't appear in my inventory in game. I never received the award notification in game either.

Thank you in advanced to anyone who may be able to point me in the right direction.

Comments

  • I got the drops as well but then I realised you need to link your account with BHV account, not just Steam for some reason.

    You would have to link your account to BHVrs and since I heared peoples progress got deleted sometimes by doing this, I will just pass.

    I know its been probably fixed but I don't want to risk it and I don't get why you need to link your account with additional layer when you can just linked Steam. So no, thanks. I just don't trust it.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    I got the drops as well but then I realised you need to link your account with BHV account, not just Steam for some reason.

    You would have to link your account to BHVrs and since I heared peoples progress got deleted sometimes by doing this, I will just pass.

    I know its been probably fixed but I don't want to risk it and I don't get why you need to link your account with additional layer when you can just linked Steam. So no, thanks. I just don't trust it.

    Oh I have linked the accounts - I've received two of the three items already which is the issue currently - I have the other two items.

    I don't believe I can relink to fix it but unsure currently.