Lore-Friendly Batter Skin Suggestion for The Trickster

It occurred to me that, since Trickster's melee weapon is similar to a bat, why not make him a baseball batter skin?

It'd be lore-friendly, since baseball is South Korea's most popular sport. I think the animations would naturally fit well with the skin. It would also work with his idol side, since South Korea's baseball team has celebrity players. And finally, I think it'd be a great skin to make less colorful.

I have to admit, I've always had a bit of an issue with Trickster's skins. While they do look good and detailed, they've always felt too flashy, too out of place in trials. I think it'd be a great opportunity to have a more tame skin for Trickster with a darker muted color palette, maybe even take inspiration from Korea's team and have the uniform's primary color be black and the secondary white.

And as a bonus, I think the South Korean Dead by Daylight playerbase would appreciate a skin for the South Korean killer that relates to a big part of their culture! I know a lot of them were disappointed that he was pretty much a K-pop idol.

What do y'all think? :)

Comments