Server do not response - u got a DC with Penelty
I dont know whats going on with the servers recently but since 2 days i got disconnected from the DBD servers and got penaltys.
Maybe some other gamers expirience the same?
When yes, it would be good when we didnt get penaltys for it.
Comments
Yeah, the servers as a hot freaking mess right now. Like half my games over the past couple of days have ended with a server error, everyone disconnected, all items lost, loss of challenge progress, etc.
And of course, always right near the end of the matches, for maximum time wasted.
I really hope they get this sorted out before the event starts.
Yeah, happens to me as well, but it is rare. So far once every two days. But yesterday I did not get a penalty for it (or it was over when I was back in the Lobby since it should be the 1 minute-penalty).