no cross progression

I currently play on ps5 but just bought a PC. I know there is no cross progression between the two so I'll have to start all over. So was wondering if there was any bloodpoint compensation possibilities or not? Thank You

Comments

  • There is cross progression between the two. However if what you are asking is can you join your account between the two?

    No.

    Happened to me. Had to start over. But honestly, going from console to PC it's a world of difference. It's like a different game. I prefer pc over Playstation.

  • @XshyguyX said:

    There is cross progression between the two. However if what you are asking is can you join your account between the two?

    No.

    Happened to me. Had to start over. But honestly, going from console to PC it's a world of difference. It's like a different game. I prefer pc over Playstation.

    ######### are you talking about?

  • @XshyguyX said:

    There is cross progression between the two. However if what you are asking is can you join your account between the two?

    No.

    Happened to me. Had to start over. But honestly, going from console to PC it's a world of difference. It's like a different game. I prefer pc over Playstation.

    There is no cross progression between any platforms except Steam and Epic.

  • @JuniorSSBU said:

    I currently play on ps5 but just bought a PC. I know there is no cross progression between the two so I'll have to start all over. So was wondering if there was any bloodpoint compensation possibilities or not? Thank You

    I also play almost exclusively on PS5 and would love to commit to my Steam account. But the BP compensation it would take for me to even consider abandoning everything I've earned on my PSN account over four years would be...astronomical. Like a billion BP, for starters.

    Even then, that still doesn't get me all my cosmetics, so you'd be talking a metric ton of auric cells and/or iri shards as well. And that part won't happen for the same (likely) reason cross progression hasn't.