Why does the Archive/Rift UI *still* pop up right over chat?
It was three years ago people were saying 'I know this is a minor thing but,' and still today I have to wait until the overlay decides to hide itself, or still find myself accidentally clicking the chat input only to be sniped by 'Select Challenge' or 'Claim Reward.' Personally I don't even want to see the Archive stuff right after a game, it's just noise on the screen when I'm checking perks and items/add-ons. I would suggest removing it entirely from post-game, and making it pop up when you hit the lobby again.
Comments
I don't think it's a good idea to have it cover the control panel. But adjusting it properly is a major project for BHVR. It will probably be difficult for a long time after you start.
I'm pretty sure that's intentional. They have it cover chat for a while to discourage you from looking at chat, since, you know, DBD's community is what it is.
Join us on console. No chat box. Problem solved.
This is exactly the opposite xD
Lol.
But it would work, no?
Y'all really don't need those steady 60 frames anyway...
I thought you was joking.
no, it would not fix the problem in any way. The problem is not visibility of chat, its the opposite - the problem is inability to use chat because of tome and rift tab, that can be accidentally used while wanting to type something in a chat. Removing the chat will not help with chatting.
Btw. There are some people who cant stand having less than 120 fps.
If I ventured into the middle room on Lery's with my ol' venerable Xbox1 the frames would drop into the teens at times! 😂🤪