New killer
I can't wait for the predator too come out for dbd I have a good feeling
I can't wait for the predator too come out for dbd I have a good feeling
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's more likely than ever with Alien being in the game, they're both under the same company, Disney.
Surprisingly it seems Disney seem to be pretty lenient on allowing BHVR to try things too, like the Alien Blighted skin which is very cool.
Why so they can nerf him 2 weeks after release and make him obsolete like 90% of the other licensed killers lol
I fully support it provided he is hunting the Alien.
They're both Disney, so makes sense