so... to get the twitch drops...
I just have to leave a tab open with the twitch stream of someone who has the drops for a few hours? Is that it?
I expected that I would have to twitch stream myself playing for X hours to get the drops.
I just have to leave a tab open with the twitch stream of someone who has the drops for a few hours? Is that it?
I expected that I would have to twitch stream myself playing for X hours to get the drops.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the answer is "yep". I just tuned in to a stream that was doing the drops, muted it, and left it running on a tab in the background, and now I have all 3 drops. Only thing that stopped the progress was if someone stopped streaming, so I DID have to check periodically and change streamers if whoever I was streaming stopped.
Not the point of it, but that's how you cheese it, yeah.
Yeah that worked for me, I put it on and watched a movie. By the time it was over I had all three drops, woohoo!
That's a long movie! What was it?
Still don't have mine in-game. It's been over 2 days now...
They only started today