I didn't recieve the charm from the drops
I completed the 1-hour task to receive the charm, and when I logged into the game, the charm popped up, but I couldn't find it in my inventory.
This is right or I have to do something else?
I completed the 1-hour task to receive the charm, and when I logged into the game, the charm popped up, but I couldn't find it in my inventory.
This is right or I have to do something else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
struggling to find it as well, though it didn't even pop up for me at all either.
My twitch isnt even letting me "connect" to receive the drops? It redirects me to log into bhvr.com email on microsoft? Weird.
Ive linked my accounts
Same here! Got it on Twitch and when the game loaded up I even saw the notification of the item. Looked in inventory and it isn't there, even typed its name and no result.
@Equus informed me the charm is named "creepy pocket spa" and not "hatch micro playset"!
Guys, the name of the charm is ''Creepy pocket spa''
I actually got it!