Kindred broken again?
I always run Kindred playing solo but yesterday it didn't work won't let me see the aura of killer when I'm hooked or my teammate hooked I can only see my teammates in yellow,is it just me or does anyone else have a problem?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Is it possible the Killer had the Undetectable Status Effect?
Thank you for answering but no I thought that at first to,but playing about 10 matches yesterday perk didn't work and jumped back on today 2 ND match and still can't see no killers aura.
Hey Luvmibratt,
The best place to report issues, or see what has been reported, is in the Bug Report Section of the Forum. There is currently a report open regarding Kindred, that you are welcome to upvote, or add any additional information in the comment area of the report you feel may be helpful: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/393722/kindred-still-broken#latest
Thank you!