Is Repeat Map Prevention Off?
I've just been to The Shattered Square 3 times in a row.
I've just been to The Shattered Square 3 times in a row.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely temporarily disabled so that Borgo specifically appears more often, so that players can see and test the changes they made to it.
I'm getting double and triple maps including cold wind and Springwood. Very annoying.
I think every time a new or reworked map is released they disable the map repeat prevention for a time.
I was wondering this last weekend when I was getting a cycle of Nostromo, Landing, and Midwich on loop. I thought they were weighting the maps, but couldn't figure out why.
I certainly hope it's not two weeks.
Nothing but Borgo and Coal Tower here...
Someone in JRM's stream called it 'Red by Daylight' and I absolutely agree.