MANY will pay MONEY for alternate moris, why are dbd mobile moris NOT IN THE GAME?

It's so much free money for BHVR, what a waste.

Simple task, copy the animation into the main game = profit.


Do it ffs! let us enjoy new moris

Comments

  • It's a wonder there isn't a mori section in the store. Uhhhh Heck yeah I'd throw down $10 for a different ghostface mori ("It's an Honor").

    image.png


  • @timetodohottakes said:

    It's so much free money for BHVR, what a waste.

    Simple task, copy the animation into the main game = profit.

    Do it ffs! let us enjoy new moris

    The mobile game was developed by an entirely different team, and it was freshly coded from scratch as well. I doubt it's an easy task to slide anything from there into the regular spaghetti coding we all know and love.

  • @Anti051 said:

    It's a wonder there isn't a mori section in the store. Uhhhh Heck yeah I'd throw down $10 for a different ghostface mori ("It's an Honor").

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3LWMF25Y96XL/image.png

    Idk I feel like Ghostface mori is already peak