Small Suggestion to the Bloodweb Auto-purchase mechanic
A small Quality of Life change that I think would improve Bloodweb interaction is if you have at least 1 Killer or Survivor to at least Prestige 1, you should be able to use the Auto-Bloodweb purchasing mechanic for any character. Because, this means you understand the Bloodweb and how it works.
Not making it activate for anyone at all times will allow for what the devs want, which is for players to understand it, while also making it easier for players who understand it enough to simply push through levels if they choose to.
It really is an inconvenience when I purchase a new character that I have to manually upgrade them instead of being able to use the mechanic that was added to reduce inconvenience.
I have multiple Prestiged characters, how come when I buy a new one I can't use the auto-purchase? I think it would greatly benefit the QoL.
Reddit Post:


Comments