Slight Tweaks To New Skull Merchants (She feels like an Extra Steps Legion)
Overall I find that she is quite fun to play, which I know some people may disagree with.
Her power feels completely different and new and fun to play with, however when it comes down to what the power actually accomplishes in the end, is that she is basically a worse legion. (Or as others have told me, a legion with extra steps).
It will take 6 scans to put the survivor into the mending state, which legion can do way easier with 1 hit. And then if you want the survivor to even experience the slow from the claw trap, you need an additional scan on them, which at the worst case takes 7 scans to even get that effect. (Healthy to injured, to mending, to slowed).
I think to improve this and make her feel less like a lesser legion, the claw trap should have a natural slow that decreases over time the longer the claw trap is on your arm. (So for example, the claw trap starts off with a 5-8% slow that slowly decreases down to 1% and then eventually 0% as the battery on the claw trap dies)
This would reward the survivor for "outlasting" the slow, while also making it actually dangerous to receive a claw trap while already Injured. (This slow is similar in the idea to Wesker, where as if you aren't careful and don't cleanse you receive an 8% slow to an already very powerful killer. I believe this slow down wouldn't even bring her close to being on a tier with Wesker.)
With some slight tweaks like this I think she could become more diverse than simply being another weaker legion. (An alternate idea was to bring back the vaulting the pallet with a claw trap will break it and remove it, but I think this would overall be to strong and actually prevent the survivor from looping a tile way more than a slowdown already would.)
Comments