Frosty Eyes gone on Trapper??
I can't be the only one. What happened?
I can't be the only one. What happened?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just checked and yeah, looks like mine is missing as well.
never really liked frosty eyes but I'll check after I get back home
I think all Frosty Eyes cosmetics are missing.
I still have my blight one.
Dbd is still updating for me but i swear they better still be in my inventory or else I will be miffed as it will be another of them removing more content
Edit yep they removed them
@Mandy sorry for the ping but is there a reason to why Frosty Eyes and the Halloween eyes are getting removed or is this a glitch?