The game leaves you with no choice.

But to camp as killer once all the gens are done and I hate. If 2 or more survivors are alive camping really is the only option. You know the second you leave the hook a survivor is gonna crawl from behind a rock and get the rescue to the exit gate.

As killer I wish there was something else you can do other then leaving the hook and securing a loss or face camping to secure the kill.

Comments

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    But to camp as killer once all the gens are done and I hate. If 2 or more survivors are alive camping really is the only option. You know the second you leave the hook a survivor is gonna crawl from behind a rock and get the rescue to the exit gate.

    As killer I wish there was something else you can do other then leaving the hook and securing a loss or face camping to secure the kill.

    No, that was just my idiot friend in a pink Visconti suit that tried to save me, lol

  • Of course there is a choice! Camping or slugging!

  • Sadly that's the way it is, but I've seen some killers not camp and 4K all of us at the end :) it's just circumstansual.

    Even when they do camp, in soloq I've had lots of rescues done with full escapes.