Made the rework the Onryo less fun to play as and against?
I really liked the instant teleport to the TV’s. As I played her and I could chase someone without worrying about losing all gens in a min. You could just teleport there instantly and now everybody disables the TVs, because if the survivors don‘t, the condemned just makes them moriable.
Now when I play her, I have to run and injure one, than go away and repeat it until everyone is injured.
The only thing the rework buffed is the condemned and that she is undetectable, when she is in her ability. And for the condemned thing I really don‘t want to teleport somewhere only to get higher stacks of condamned. I teleported (before the rework) to find people or to go to a gen, where I know the survivors will be. As it is now, survivor always need to get a tape and if they are unlucky and they want to remove the condemned and she finds them 2 times, as they try to lose condemned, she moris them. I also liked that the tapes worked as counter to deactivate the TVs and it was totally fine.
I think it would also been a good buff if she would move faster in her other mode and that she could switch it faster. The change to get undetectable in her ability is ok. That you don‘t get stunned from pallets in her mode was good too.
She was my favorite killer, because of the instant teleport, the cooldown and that the survivors have to disable the TVs now, makes her much less fun than before and ruined her for me.
I would also like if she just gets her old kit back.
Comments