Survivor Blood Points

Hi all! I want to discuss survivor BP points and how they are distributed, or mostly, how the person who kites the killer for the entire match gets lower points than others who just sit on generators.

In my matches lately, I can kite (or loop, whatever it's called, same thing.) the killer for 5 generators usually. My teammates do little to nothing to help me, which is...whatever. However, I've seen the devs say multiple times that the best players are the ones who can kite the killer for a long time.

So that being said, why do I get such low BP for doing what is considered the best player? Shouldn't I get more? I am so tired of doing all the work and getting next to nothing. I have 4 p100 characters and I am now trying to get everyone to lv3~. I'd appreciate some more BP for what I do, otherwise, if I hide and don't take aggro, I can get more BP? Is that what we are to do? Sincerely asking :)

Am I wrong? Did the developers not ever distinguish good from not good players, and if so, why do us "good" players get low rewards? FWIW, even when I escape my BP is not that high because all I do is occupy the killer the whole time.

Comments

  • I personally think objective bloodpoints should be distributed to the entire team whenever a gen is completed. They have done similar things during events. Each survivor who is alive should get 1000-1500 whenever a gen is completed. Objective bloodpoints are too low and don't reflect the time you put in. They should also uncap categories or raise them. Then you could at least get more than 10k boldness. These two changes would give the person being chased/tunneled all game far more bloodpoints. Survivor scoring is just very unrewarding in general compared to playing killer. Yet the devs don't seem to care at all. Whenever I need bloodpoints for something I immediately hop onto killer to grind. I don't even consider doing it on survivor because of how bad it is.