Dying Light Perk

Could this perk get a 2% buff please? So instead of 3% it'll be 5% each stack. Keep the obsession buff to it too.

It just feels like it takes a bit too long to get some decent slow down for when it's really needed during matches.

It'll also be a slightly faster counter to resiliences 9% buff to generator repairs and prove thy self.

Comments

  • I think 6% per stack up to 6 stacks (or tokens) cause at some point the more hooks the Killer gets the more power they have

    Or disallow a token to be gained by hooking the same Survivor... but I don't think they could do that

  • -action speed for gens become too strong if it stacked beyond 25%. if I were to rework dying light to be somewhat fair perk, I would rework to grant -15% repair bonus to all survivors for 2 minutes that is paused when a survivor is on the hook. this would make the perk a slightly different version of corrupt intervention.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    -action speed for gens become too strong if it stacked beyond 25%. if I were to rework dying light to be somewhat fair perk, I would rework to grant -15% repair bonus to all survivors for 2 minutes that is paused when a survivor is on the hook. this would make the perk a slightly different version of corrupt intervention.

    That actually sounds cool

  • I guess there is a problem with the even rise.

    If killer hook the first survivor, it increases by 5%, and if you hook the second survivor, it increases by 4%. After the 3rd Survivor on the hook, a 3% increase should be sufficient.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    -action speed for gens become too strong if it stacked beyond 25%. if I were to rework dying light to be somewhat fair perk, I would rework to grant -15% repair bonus to all survivors for 2 minutes that is paused when a survivor is on the hook. this would make the perk a slightly different version of corrupt intervention.

    Cool idea, there are many other things or conditions you could add as well. Maybe it starts at 5% but refreshes and gains another + 5% or whichever number per unique survivor hooked? Or you could buff the 15% to 20% since 15% would probably make it worse than corrupt.

  • All % action speed perks need to be mid at best due to the fact you can stack them. 4 hooks and pento would alone would double gen time.

  • @xltechno said:

    I guess there is a problem with the even rise.

    If killer hook the first survivor, it increases by 5%, and if you hook the second survivor, it increases by 4%. After the 3rd Survivor on the hook, a 3% increase should be sufficient.

    I like that a lot actually. That's a good idea 💡

  • @Steakdabait said:

    All % action speed perks need to be mid at best due to the fact you can stack them. 4 hooks and pento would alone would double gen time.

    Yea but imo it's easy to get rid of pento because the person who cleansed the first hex, just has go back to the same location

  • how about:

    1.5/2/2.5% per stack

    2 stacks the first time you hook a survivor

    1 stack each subsequent time you hook the same survivor

    Obsession not affected