its used in 90% of my builds
I never use Lightweight.
Oh yeah lightweight exists.
I forgot lol.
with selfaware it can let you just vanish into thin air sometimes. Very funny
I only use it on one specific build with Self-Aware so I can see when my scratchmarks are hidden. It’s fun
I'll only ever run it if I'm running a "no scratch marks or loud noises" build. But other than that, nah.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its used in 90% of my builds
I never use Lightweight.
Oh yeah lightweight exists.
I forgot lol.
with selfaware it can let you just vanish into thin air sometimes. Very funny
I only use it on one specific build with Self-Aware so I can see when my scratchmarks are hidden. It’s fun
I'll only ever run it if I'm running a "no scratch marks or loud noises" build. But other than that, nah.