Can we please let a post sit for a few days in the Bug Report section before closing it?
I had a post being closed saying it most likely was a latency issue when they didn't even let it breath to see if anyone else was having the same issues. It wasn't latency no icon was on the hud unless the hud icons aren't 100% accurate and if they aren't we should know this. It was also a false positive stun. It gave me the stun sound and even stopped his chainsaw (was a Bubba) but I was downed on the other side of the dropped pallet. This literally reminded me of killers complaining about false positives when we had hit and pallet validations which seemed like they were removed without saying anything awhile ago. Just please let it sit I just realized that someone posted a similar thing for it to be closed with the same reason. This might not be a latency issue but a Dsync issue and you aren't letting g the posts breath a bit.
Comments
I read your bug report, Its lacking a lot. There is no replication of it or how to make make the error happen again and it looks just like a regular latency delay just from the way you described it. Sure they COULD take your report as the beginning of a NEW huge amount of desync error, but that really isn't needed cause if that was happening they would get 1000s of reports within a min. So why would they leave a bug report up that would mean anything to anyone, latency delays are not bugs.
The problems is someone else said the same thing happend to them and I couldn't add and ask question to them to see if it was the same killer or map anything that might have been helpful. If he said it was a different killer then I'd chalk it up to latency but at this point something could have been built up with more information because I dont think this was latency there was no lag issues to be seen on both sides.