xenomorph tail

I think the tail is potentially bugged. the hit feels delayed, and I noticed you can't really drag his tail side to side or up and down effectively now. his tail will literally go straight through the survivor. it also feels like at times the hitbox is still at the area where I first initiated the attack. since changes to his hitbox wasn't mentioned in recent patch notes I'm assuming its bugged

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • @pizzavessel15 said:

    I think the tail is potentially bugged. the hit feels delayed, and I noticed you can't really drag his tail side to side or up and down effectively now. his tail will literally go straight through the survivor. it also feels like at times the hitbox is still at the area where I first initiated the attack. since changes to his hitbox wasn't mentioned in recent patch notes I'm assuming its bugged

    On the 10th they will fix the tail. This is a real bug in which the tail deals damage only at the end of the animation of the blow.

  • @kin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/393309/xenomorph-tail

    On the 10th they will fix the tail. This is a real bug in which the tail deals damage only at the end of the animation of the blow.

    alright good. I knew the tail felt delayed