Furtive Chase Rework, that would actually do something
so current Furtive chase does this
When hooking the Obsession, gain Undetectable and a 5% Haste status effect for 14/16/18 seconds. When the Obsession is rescued from the hook, the rescuer becomes the Obsession (unchanged).
which is cool, I guess, kinda not worth grabbing as its only if you hook the obsession so its really kinda meh in my eyes, I think this would be nice if it was just when you hook a survivor at a Scourge Hook but thats me, considering you have a 1 in 4 chance of even finding the obssession by the time you actually get to use this perk you may not even get value from it
so my idea goes along with the definition of Furtive
fur·tive
[ˈfərdiv]
ADJECTIVE
- attempting to avoid notice or attention, typically because of guilt or a belief that discovery would lead to trouble; secretive:
so with the actual definition in mind my change would be
While in chase reaching Tier 1 of bloodlust you gain the undetectable status effect, if you leave chase this effect lingers for 10 seconds
simple but I think it would be an effective thing to run as its kinda common to hit bloodlust 1 when in pallet heavy maps, idk just a thought. figured it fit the actual meaning of the word Furtive :)
Comments
You're just recreating Beast of Prey.
shhhhhh I want to see if people actually notice it or not lol
The reason this Perk change was criticized in the first place was because it was a stealth Perk that only activated during pursuit, so what was the point of expanding the area of effect?
While the rework itself is welcome, the general consensus is that no one will adopt it because it only takes effect when obsession is onhook.
Personally, I think 5% haste should be activated even if it is not obsession.
I think it would nice if it was a scourge hook perk
so when you hook them on a scourge hook you gain undetectable for 20 seconds and 5% haste, I think that would be amazing bc it would have great synergy with perks like BBQ and Pain Res