Im tired of people hacking.

I’m tired of people hacking. I just lost everything. Because they was hacking. I knocked them down and their team mate pulled them back up they kept going up in the air and stuff. 

Comments

  • I havent faced one yet.

  • Its not hacking its likely a bug. Their are a lot of them in dbd too many to count. I have a friend who always says the killer is using wall hacks despite closing a locker door next to the killer passing at a wall. Please dont make these accusation lightly. It hard enough to take some of these accusations seriously. 
  • It's hard to tell because you don't give much information, but if I understand you correctly, you're saying that people were floating, yes? That's a bug.

  • Its known that EAC is not the best anti cheat program.....

  • If you see something like that again, try to record it while it's happening and send it's to the devs and see if you can get compensation. Who knows?