Vaulting.
Recently survivor vaults got buffed in a "bug fix". Where does that stand now? I heard it got removed, but it was bugged so girl survivors could only medium vault, then I heard that got fixed and the extra vault distance stayed, then I also heard that got removed?? Can someone weigh in on this? Do survivors still have extra vault distance?
Comments
It was fixed on the PTB, it’s still bugged on live servers. So it should be fixed in the next update.
fixed as in the vaults returned to how they were before the extra distance or fixed as in the distance is functioning again?
It improves female fast vaults to be the same as males. It’s more distance but still less than the distance male survivors got when the vaults were really strong, that was a bug.
If you find a survivor video from the PTB you’ll be able to see it.
alright, thanks. I played some survivor on the ptb and noticed that female vaults could be fast again, but couldnt tell if there was any distance added or not. thanks.