That's not a scuba suit. That's a booba suit!
*audience laughs*
I know Victoria's Secret
Girl you wouldn't believe it
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like Meg
@tippy2k2 said:I know Victoria's SecretGirl you wouldn't believe itShe's an old man who lives in OhioMaking money off of girls like Meg
@tippy2k2 said:
You will not believe what I have in mind
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's not a scuba suit. That's a booba suit!
*audience laughs*
I know Victoria's Secret
Girl you wouldn't believe it
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like Meg
You will not believe what I have in mind