What is this addon meant to do? (part 2)

image.png

This addon is another one that doesn't really have a practical use case that I can see.

If you hit a Survivor, and then reload, you're left with just under 5 seconds of Undetectable, which is next to nothing.

I think it should be buffed to around 25 seconds. That, or give it it's old effect back, it might be kind of nice with the increased Terror Radius that Slinger has now.

Comments

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5A14VADPO1G7/image.png

    This addon is another one that doesn't really have a practical use case that I can see.

    If you hit a Survivor, and then reload, you're left with just under 5 seconds of Undetectable, which is next to nothing.

    I think it should be buffed to around 25 seconds. That, or give it it's old effect back, it might be kind of nice with the increased Terror Radius that Slinger has now.

    that add-on is remnant of old slinger. they weaken his tr from 24 to 32 but gave him an add-on with terrible values. it is like demo portal stealth. 5 second duration.